Friday, April 2, 2010

Vermont Sunshine Quilt

I just got this nice note from Colleen in Grand Rapids MI about winning my pattern and what she has made with the new product  48- 5” squares. I always like to see what fun projects quilters make.

Hi Frieda-

     I am excited and honored to be one of the winners of a beautiful pattern. I had fun thinking of a name for the pattern. I enjoy my Jack-in the Pulpits that come up under our pine trees at our home in Vermont. They definitely are my woodland treasures and now I will smile and think of your beautiful piece each time as well. You are very talented and hopefully, I will make it to IQF to see your pieces. You have a lovely booth.

     I purchased some fabric after Christmas and received your free 48 pieces. I had fun piecing my Vermont Sunshine quilt-actually being quilted this week. Thought you'd enjoy what can be done with all of them! Thanks for sending the pattern.

colleenkolesquares

JUST BEAUTIFUL Thanks Colleen!

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Love it. Such beautiful color and line.

Anonymous said...

wow... that is just gorgeous!! well done Lx

Print this page