Sunday, April 11, 2010

Springs Greeting

Spring is in the air and definitely in my back yard. My daffodils are BLOOMING. Spring is also the time that we like to infuse our quilts with those pretty pastels, and I have a great combination for you. It's time to do something light and sunny to lift your spirits and chase away the winter blues! My Spring Special of 4 quarter yards of yummy sunny yellows, petal pinks, grassy greens and sparkling sky blues will make you happy and bright eyed again .You don't want to miss out on this charming combination of fun fabrics.

springspecial3

Because April is Tulip and Daffodil month, my gift to you this month is a sale on those patterns. You will want to have these quilts on your wall as well as in your garden.

Don't forget those notions

48-5" pre cut squares on fun and useful colors

For all of you who appliqué, my fabric pack of 48 pre-cut 5" squares is an economical way to get the most and best variety of different colors, shades and gradations in your designs. The red pack will make your roses and petunias bloom, while the blue/green pack will spice up your sky and sparkle your leaves. Try these you'll like them.

Chicago School of Fusing Pattern Works

Be sure and come by booth #1123 at the IQF show in Chicago April 15-25. I will have all my hand dyed fabrics; cotton and silk, patterns with kits, hand dyed shirts and many extra things I just can't fit on the website. See you there!

No comments:

Print this page