Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chicago School of Fusing Patternworks

Usually my friend Laura Wasilowski and I share booth space at all the quilt shows we do together. This year we will be apart for two of the big shows. I will be in Chicago at the Rosemont show all by myself in booth #1123 and Laura will be in Paducah all by herself at the AQS show in booth #1905. I hope you will come to see each of us and all our fabulous wares for sale. I will have a little bit of Laura’s thread and she will have some of my patterns.

We will unit once again for the booth in the UK in August and of course for the show in Houston in November. The November show is the week following my eldest's sons wedding so all of you who come by will be admiring wedding pictures. :)

IMG_1862

 

lovely laura and frieda

Lovely Laura and Fabulous Frieda or is that Ethel and Lucy ?

I won’t have anyone to be silly with so please stop by and help me laugh. We can have an impromptu SAQA or PAQA meeting as well.

2 comments:

Marika said...

Two wonderful happy textiles are artists!
Good luck the textile in art and the life.
Big implement stem your admirer . Marika

Diane J. Evans said...

If I were able to visit your booth, I'd simply sit and soak in all the wonderfulness of the color -- what fun!

Diane

Print this page