Saturday, April 17, 2010

Meg Hannan fabric jewelry

I first saw Meg’s work probably 20 years ago when I started my first quilting business selling batiks on line, something you didn’t know about me. I was way ahead of the curve and quit that business right before the internet got really big. But I digress, I saw Meg’s work at quilt market and bought her pieces to sell in my booth when I traveled to shows. I am a nut for hearts and she makes the most incredible heart pins and earrings and brooches and pendants. I love her work and own many pieces. So I have videoed her booth for you. Sorry the close ups are a little fuzzy I’m getting used to this process but you can go to Meg’s website and she her much better and buy something for yourself for your birthday, it’s coming up you know, it always is. :) Enjoy

Jambo! black

No comments:

Print this page