Friday, January 15, 2010

Too Cool

I just got the coolest letter from a former student. Tina in OH, sent me a letter with the following stamp on it.
 

This is what she wrote:
I had a super surprise gift this past Christmas. I have a great nephew and his family who live in Michigan and often stay at my house here in Cleveland.
They quietly took a picture of my quilt - and by golly - was I shocked to open a folder with postage stamps I recognized! It was the one I made at your workship a couple years ago. So of course I HAD to send one to you.
Fondly
Tina
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

That is real cool! Congratulations to the both of you.

Unknown said...

The stamp is beautiful -- the quilt is even MORE beautiful. I KNOW I saw it!

Congratulations to the Two Artists!

Print this page