Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Student Work

I always like to post work from my students and I just received this from Pat in Green Bay,WI

Hi Frieda,

After receiving your January newsletter, I remembered you liked to see pics of finished projects.  I finished my Sunset Pines when I returned to Green Bay.  I love it and the techniques you taught me as well.  I did not do a lot of quilting on it, just around the edges of the pines.  Maybe I will do more on my next project, just waiting for inspiration to strike.  Since I have some of your beautiful fabric left, I want to use it wisely.  I have to say I have proudly shown the finished project to family and friends!  It hangs in a special place in my house right now.

Thanks so much for sharing your work and skills with me and others.  Stay warm and out of the snow banks until spring,

Pat

Green Bay,  WI

PatFrench

This was from my Sun Set Pines class in Des Moines this past fall.

No comments:

Print this page