Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Art Work

This is the wonderful painting from Melody that I came home with, "Little Green Apples". It looks terrific in my kitchen and what I really like is I see it everyday all day long.
While Melody and I were in Chattanooga we went to the Hunter Museum of American Art . There was an instillation called Myth Object and the Animal by artist William Morris. He makes class pieces. These are a few of the pieces that I really liked. The top one is a small wall decoration.
This "jar" was so cool with the bats.
This piece sat at the end of a huge structure of tusk like ribs that reminded me of a viking ship. These shells are each about 6 inches.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely painting from Melody! I just love William Morris's glass works, aren't they just fantastic!

Print this page