I love working with color, either I am making the color or putting it in my quilts.
Bare Naked Trees
Here are a few more things to HELP you when you are dyeing fabric.
- Regular measuring units, cups and teaspoons and tablespoons. Not from the kitchen but just for this.
- I use hot water to mix my dyes and a blender to mix them in.
- I use six quart bottles to hold all the dye.
- I use 12 squirt bottles to apply the dye directly.
- I use several flat “platters” made from styro-foam to apply the dye directly.
Don’t you just want to EAT IT UP!!
Gotta have COLOR!