Monday, July 12, 2010

Wisconsin Quilt Expo

I will be teaching this year at Wisconsin Quilt Expo. This is a great regional show and if you live close it is well worth the drive. Registration for classes has just opened today. You can go to the website and register on line.

I will also be teaching one of my favorite classes Blooming Fun.

Using just two different pieces of fabric every student will make their own version of this garden flower. We will be using my favorite decorative blade the “deckle blade” to create the leaves in this quilt.

bloomingfunFrieda

If you ever wanted to take a Machine Quilting class I will be teaching it there. I have a whole new set of designs for you to learn in this fast fun really free motion machine quilting class. You can learn all the stitches I used to quilt Blooming Fun and many, many more.

IMG_1914-3 Leaves and swirls

IMG_1914-2 Continuous flowers and leaves

IMG_1914-1 Swirly Curly and the ever popular

IMG_2411-1 Free Form Feathers.

I hope I see you there.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I've been wondering about the expo, thanks for providing the link. I love your quilt, and the FMQ quilting. I may have to take that class. :)

Lisa Chin said...

Beautiful quilting. I wish I could be there. Have fun.

Print this page