Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Boy

Today is my baby boy’s Birthday. Erik Charles is 25 years young. It seems impossible that this has happened. I am so proud of him. I am proud of all my men.

 You're next buddy CIMG1882

Erik                                                            Erik, Lars and Zachary

We just found out we are going to be grandparents!!! Baby Anderson is on it’s way. Lars and Megan are pregnant. How exciting. I will be grandma FeFe. I hope they don’t think I am a dog. Life is always changing and we are merrily dancing in the web of life.

We are in the web of life
Where our lifelines
Divide into thousands of parts
We are in the web of life
We can’t be quiet
Waiting for something more

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Congratulations on all accounts!

Kathy York said...

Congrats!

Print this page