Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quilt Market

Quilt Market is the wholesale end of the quilting industry. It is always an eye opener to see what the latest trends are. It seems to me there were a lot of people doing children’s clothing and purses. Purses are big right now.

I  LOVE  what I am doing  making new art quilts and being a fuser. People walk by the booth and say, “What is the Chicago School of Fusing?” is it a real school? Oh how I wish we were, Laura and I talk about it all the time. But alas not yet.

Here is a picture of the booth this year with my friend Jeanie from Kaleidoscope Kreator. 

IMG_0027

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Nice jacket you have on! It goes so beautifully with your booth. Any videos this time around?

SewCalGal said...

Isn't Jeanie a sweetie?
Oh how I wish I could have gone to Quilt Market and visited your booth. But my travel plans just didn't work this year.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Kona Bay Fabrics Blog said...

Hi Frieda-

Thanks for blogging about your Quilt Market activities!

As a vendor at Quilt Market, I do not always get a chance to get out and look at all the beautiful booths so thanks for sharing!!


Douglas Eagleson
President, Kona Bay Fabrics

http://www.konabay.com

Print this page