Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Egyptian Tent Makers

There was a wonderful exhibit at the AQS Grand Rapids quilt show. 

Stitch like an Egyptian.

I only got to see it the very last day of the show. I am very bummed out that I waited so long.

All of the pieces were for sale in the show and I know I would have bought at least one of the smaller pieces.

Enjoy
IMG_1492
IMG_1468
IMG_1470
IMG_1471
IMG_1472
IMG_1473
IMG_1482
I DEFINITELY would have bought this piece. Sigh, maybe next time.

IMG_1477
IMG_1481
IMG_1476
IMG_1490
IMG_1491
Or maybe this one. So beautiful. I love the Papyrus? and fish in this piece.

IMG_1494

5 comments:

sue viall said...

I find work like this to be truly remarkable !! Thank you for posting !!!

Terry Grant said...

Oh my! These are wonderful!

Lisa Chin said...

WOW! What fabulous work! I take it these were all hand appliquéd. Amazing work.

Robin in WNC said...

Thank you for sharing, these are fabulous. Looking forward to you talk at our guild tomorrow night and the workshop on Sat.

Unknown said...

speechless and breathless!! Beautiful works.

Print this page