Friday, April 6, 2012

Have you DYED yet?

Rather than Easter Eggs, let's Dye Fabric.

This is a fun class to take. It is based on my book Fabric to Dye For.

So many people, I think would like to take a dyeing class but are afraid it will be messy.

Let me show you how messy it isn't. These clips from two of the dye classes I taught this year give you a glimpse into the real action, and you can see it isn’t messy at all. You do need to have access to water.

Maybe your guild wants to learn how to DYE?
DYEING with Frieda–Hand dye fabric class

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I attended a dye "party" once, and it was very messy, and not nearly so organized! Wow! It sure looks like fun in the videos!

It looks like a lot of prep went into protecting surfaces and setting things up. About how long does it take to do that part?

Barb said...

What fun...nope...haven't dyed yet!

Debbie said...

it WAS a lot of fun and not that messy at all! I was in that first guild class and I love every piece of fabric I dyed. Now I just have to get brave enough to cut it up and use it!

Print this page