Monday, January 2, 2012

Heavy Metal

Scan.BMP
I gave up using metallic threads YEARS ago. They were too much trouble.
But now I know how to deal with them.
My friend Ann Fahl has written a great little guide to help all us metal head wanna be’s Master the Metallics.
If you have ever tried to use Metallic thread in your machine quilting and been frustrated, then this guide is the ticket for you.
I believe you will be truthfully guided to success using  Ann’s advice.
The table of contents list -
Using Metallic thread
  • programmed stitches
  • free-motion embroidery
  • free motion quilting

Twisted vs. flat
More tips
Check list
Resources
and much more.
Machine Quilting using Metallic thread, on my hand dyed fabrics would dazzle and delight all who gazed upon it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm dazzled by your quilts even without the metallics, so you know that I'm going to need new sunglasses for all of that extra dazzle they'll have!

Print this page