Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

As I said yesterday, as part of thankful Thursday I am giving away a free bag of hand dyed fabric. And the winner is :Diane. Yea :Diane!! Send my your address off line and I will mail out bag of goodies. frieda@friestyle.com

I am truly thankful today for so many gifts that life has given me, but today I am must thankful to be here with my darling grandson. It has been an unsurpassed joy to take care of him for four full days. I feel like I know who he is now not just that cute little kid who lives across the nation. I will always treasures these days.

:Diane when you get this bag of fabric and you do something with it, I hope you will send a picture and share it with the rest of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Diane!! What fun it will be for you to play with your winnings!!

Enjoy that little guy Frieda!!

Print this page