Monday, February 28, 2011

Wisconsin Illinois Landscapes

This week-end we drove up to Madison WI to visit my brother-in-law and his girlfriend. I have mentioned this before, but I love to see the landscape flying by out the car window. I am always snapping pictures of the fields and barns as we drive along. I will be driving down to Bloomington IN on Wednesday to teach at the IHQS and will of course have my camera out and taking pictures as I drive along.

I don’t know why but seeing the landscapes like this makes me feel safe and warm and good all over.

Of course I have starting turning these images into quilts and am constantly thinking about the colors and layout of these compositions.

image-2

illinois_frieda_anderson

Illinois Landscape

IMG_1491 fanderson_onthewayhome On the way home

IMG_1502

IMG_0938-1

Sister Trees

1 comment:

Print this page