Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Hearts

friedaandersonhearts

Happy Valentine’s Day XXOO

Winter is still here, but the great thing about February is that I am a new Grandmother!! I am so excited. There is another little person to love. February IS the month for love. The heart is an ancient symbol. It is possible that the symbol began as an iconic sign for the body's heart. But now, throughout the Western world, it signifies togetherness and love. I know that I have always been attracted to the shape and used it in my quilts. This month's special will include that shape. With every order, I will send you the free pattern to make the this small fused art quilt Valentine Hearts.To go along with the pattern, two of the fabrics that I use in this pattern are on sale for the month of February for $20 a yard - Summer Flowers and Pink Pulp. This is a great deal as the price of cotton has just gone up, but not my prices! You have lots of fabric in a yard and could easily make two or three versions of this quilt. One for you and one for your best friend.

No comments:

Print this page