Friday, December 10, 2010

2011 Calendar

It seems so odd to be saying 2011,it sounds like the far off future. It makes me think of a reference in a movie, not next year, but it will be here in just 22 days. I have to say that 2010 was a very good year. My middle son and new daughter in law are going to have our first grandchild in 2011. It’s a boy and that seems so appropriate. My oldest son got married in a beautiful ceremony to a wonderful woman who fits right in with our family.  Work is good and life is interesting. I hope you can claim the same.

Speaking of 2011, my 2011 Calendar is ready. It makes a great gift for your quilting buddies or a present to yourself for your studio. Here are the first four quilts featured in January, February, March and April.

anderson1fullduluthtrees

Duluth Trees II inspired by a teaching trip to Duluth MN

IMG_3674-1

Winter pines inspired by the dessert in NM

featherypines

Feathery Pines my favorite color combinations blue and green, the pines and background are made with silk.

Pinesatsunsetds

Pines at Sunset using some of my “wicked” fabric for the background and border. I love this fabric.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Stunning quilts. My husband and I too will be first time grandparents and I, for one, am just over the moon with happiness. No hints on gender and that's fine with me.

Frieda Anderson said...

We know it is a boy, and I am very excited about that.

Print this page