Monday, April 20, 2009

Off to Paducah

I'm off to the AQS show in Paducah this morning. I got a good nights sleep in my own bed after a very successful IQA quilt show in Chicago. Go quilters!! I always love the show in Paducha because as you can see from last year everything is blooming down there in KY, while up here in IL we might still get one last snow!!
Miss Laura Loo will not be with me in Paducah this year, she has to go teach the New Englander's how to fuse, Press on Chicago Fuse, and speak correct English without dropping their r's. Boo Hoo for me, ya for Boston.

But Anne Lullie will be in the booth with all her enthusiasm, quilts, patterns and fabric. So stop by and see us in booth 1907 on the main convention floor. See you in Paducah!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Wasilowski said...

I'll miss you and Paducah!

Dolores said...

LOL. I was looking at the photos and wondering where on earth do you live with such a wonderful colourful setting...and then I read your explanation of the photos. Have fun in Paducah.

Print this page