Monday, April 27, 2009

Home at last

I have had a very busy two weeks and I am home at last for the next couple of weeks. I start traveling again mid May and will be busy teaching and lecturing May thru the end of June.

I want to share some of the pictures I have been taking while at the two quilt shows. I just take pictures of quilts that attract my interest. There is no rhythm  or reason, just

attraction. I hope you IMG_1819

enjoy seeing them. This is one of the little quilts I sold in Chicago. “Jack II”. I am very pleased to have sold it, but I just finished it the day before it sold!

Here are some of the quilts from the Chicago show that caught my attention.

IMG_1821 

IMG_1823IMG_1820

IMG_1822

IMG_1824 IMG_1825

 IMG_1826  IMG_1827

IMG_1828  IMG_1829

I will be busy cleaning my studio today and mailing out orders.

No comments:

Print this page