Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gretchen's wedding

The reason I hadn't blogged for awhile is that my sister's daughter Gretchen got married in beautiful sunny Miami. The whole family was together again only this time in the sun and warmth of Miami beach. My niece works for a big hotel company and all the festivities were at that hotel which is right on Miami beach. This is just one of the four pools on the property.
We had the bride's pre-party at a great restaurant in south Miami. My niece, my sister, my mom and me.
The other newly weds, really enjoyed the sun and fun. They had a little mini pre honeymoon!

My sister, my niece and her dad. What a beautiful Princess. We had a great time and even got a tan. It was of course hard to return home to Chicago and the snow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deb Geyer said...

Looks like fun!!!

Lonci said...

Helo Frida
happy Easter to you and your family too

Print this page