Monday, October 20, 2008

Student work

I always love to show my students work. It is such a joy to me that I get to "turn on the light bulb" when it comes to fusing, and know that people are having fun and being creative. Edenau from my classes at the Georgia Quilt show in Duluth GA, just sent me her finished top from the SunSet Pines class. I think it turned out great.



And these are little post card versions of my Season's Quilts from a Quilting Arts article.
Hello Frieda. I was a student during your recent trip to Dallas. I took your Saturday class and I had a wonderful time. I have always been a 'kinda sorta' girl in most things, except when it comes to quilting - then I get all precise and stuff. Your class helped me loosen up. Now I can use that yard of fabric I bought at last year's quilt show in Houston.
Again, thanks for a fun class.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura Wasilowski said...

The fabric you dye for your kits is so pretty! It is that beautiful cloth that makes everything so lovely. Oh, and your teaching abilities too.

Print this page