Monday, August 25, 2008

Dancing Trees

Dancing Trees

From the first leaves of spring to the last falling leaf in autumn, I am attracted to leaves. They flutter
past my eyes as they drift to the ground. The unfurling of luminous spring green fronds fill me with joy, and crisp orange red waifs delight my eyes as the leaves change from month to month. Every night, from spring to fall, outside my open window, their soft rustling sounds lull me to sleep. Leaves fill my life with color and sound and joy. They make me feel that all is right with the world.

Those are the inspirations for Dancing Trees the class I will be teaching at Quilt Expo in Madison WI
Dancing Trees Thur., Sept. 11, 2008; 1 P.M. - 4 P.M.
Dancing Trees Fri., Sept. 12, 2008; 1 P.M. - 4 P.M.
Dancing Trees Sat., Sept. 13, 2008; 1 P.M. - 4 P.M.

Treat yourself to a fun class. Make
Dancing Trees
with me at Quilt Expo. We will be using easy fusing techniques and fun decorative blades for a fast and beautiful quilt project. I know you will enjoy making it. I hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Tyanne said...

I've just stumbled upon your blog and gallery and love the exuberance of your pieces. Wish I could be in Madison in Sept. Would love to take the class you are teaching. Perhaps you will be coming to MN one day.

Frieda Anderson said...

I would love to come to MN to teach.

Print this page