Sunday, June 8, 2008

Reusable Corn Bottle

When I was in Iowa teaching last month, I found this reusable corn resin water bottle. I was talking about it in my class in NC and one of my students sent me this link. They had just read about it in Bon Appetit magazine. I hope you can find one too. And a tip from the TSA at the airport. Arrive at the airport with an empty water bottle and then fill it up after security, instead of paying $3 for bottled water once you are inside the gates.

Corn Resin Bottle with the Better Water Drinking Filter

Corn Resin Bottle with the Better Water Drinking Filter
larger image

This unique product combines chlorine free and litter free living.

The bottle is made from 100% United States corn and will degrade in just 80 days in a commercial compost.

The Better Water Filter is carbon based and removes chlorine and organic contaminants from regular municipal tap water.

Refill this bottle up to 90 times for fresh water on the go.


1 comment:

Melody Johnson said...

what a great idea!

...um your blog copy is HUGE. Easy to fix, but hard to read on the site.

Print this page