Monday, June 9, 2008

My teacher buddy in NC, Teresa, was just wonderful. She picked me up from the airport and immediately took me out to the ocean. We walked on the beach for a bit and then had lunch at this seaside restaurant overlooking the water. What a way to start a trip. Teresa continued to be at my beck and call and was fabulous in class, even running to the store for some of the students. It doesn't get much better than that.
I of course fell in love with the flora and fauna on the beautiful campus of North Carolina at Wilmington. This campus was a treat to the eyes and I feel is wasted on the young. Old people should go to school, we are much more appreciative!

The buildings and landscaping were lovely and soothing. I truly would love to be taking classes at this school.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is where my grandson will be going to school in the fall. He was accepted at both Charlotte and Wilmington but liked the campus and classes better at Wilmington.

~Niki~ said...

I'd love to have you join my new quilter's list blog! Just ran across your wonderful blog and wanted to say HI. Here is the link. :)
http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/

Print this page