I am participating in the Quilter’s Blog Hop Party Give Away.Visit the more hundreds of quilting blogs participating in the Quilter’s Blog Hop Party. You can register on each blog for their giveaway.
I will be giving away my latest pattern -
- “Holiday Moments”.
- Along with it I will also send your way - the Winter Special -“1/2 yard of Winter Red hand dyed fabric and 1/2 yard of Grass Green hand dyed fabric”
- AND a spool of my favorite Madeira Rayon Thread in RED.
This is my way of saying thank you for a great year of blogging and for an even better year in 2013.
What do you have to do?
1) Leave one comment only telling me which New Year's Resolution you kept this year? If you didn't keep one, which one do you'd wish you kept?
2) Join my blog as a follower, by clicking on the link at the top right that says "join this site"
One of my New Year Resolutions was to change my needle for every new project I started...a very practical resolution and one that was very easy to keep. I did manage to stick to that resolution, mostly...and there were no guilt trips if I didn't do it straightaway.
I'm looking forward to reading your stories!
2) That's it...no more tricks or finagling...
Comments close on December 17, ( I’ll be headed to Florida for Christmas soon after that) I will draw one lucky winners name from the group.
I will ship out your prize on December 18th, you might even have time to make one of the Wall hangings and get it on the wall by the 25th for that special day or to give as a gift!!
Thanks for taking a walk in the woods with me all year long...
I hope you will tell your friends about the hop and all you new readers I hope you will take a moment to go to the top of this post and click the “Join this site” button.