Monday, October 22, 2012

Week three of my class

This Week's Little Fused Art Quilts Classroom: Prairie Flowers, Part 3

It's time to finish up your Prairie Flowers quilt.I show you how easy it is, with a little practice, to use your machine to finish up your adorable little fused art quilt.

You can also watch me in Episode 705: Tips, Techniques...and a Special Tribute where I demonstrates fusing a decorative binding.


The excellent lessons in this series, presented by Frieda and by Laura Wasilowski, are FREE to all TQS members...and it's not too late to start! Come to the classroom and get a head start on gift making for the upcoming holiday season.
1819_buttonlittle_fused.jpg 

This last episode shows you how I machine quilt this charming little quilt. I talk about the thread I use and the stitches I have done on the quilt as well as show you how I stitch in the ditch around all of the design elements. Sadly this is the last episode in our series :(

I sure hope you have all enjoyed watching Laura and I make these little quilts and that you will become a proud graduate of the Chicago School of Fusing.
Press ON! 

If you haven’t become a member of The Quilt Show you should. I know you will enjoy watching all the great quilt teachers that appear on this show. Treat yourself today.

ENJOY life and especially quilting.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been following along on TQS, and eagerly awaiting today's release.

Print this page