Wednesday, July 4, 2012

America

It’s fun to look back and see all the quilts I have made over the years.

I hope you are keeping good records of the quilts and projects that you make, with the date, shows or places it has been and if you sold it and to who.

As this holiday of ours is upon us I went looking for a picture of a patriotic quilt to show you.

I found two pictures of this quilt that I made in 1996 –16 years ago. It really seems SOOO much longer than that, but here it is. This quilt was about 30” x 40”. I sold it to a mother of two boys born on the 4th of July.

Perfect.

img019
It seems like the perfect picture too.

I hope everyone listens to the candidates talk about the issues this summer and fall, and then makes an informed decision and VOTEs. Don’t sit at home and think my vote won’t really make a difference, IT WILL.

As the saying goes, “Be the Change you Want”

Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Print this page