Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gladiolus

I just got this nice note from Cobi in Holland? and thought I would share it so you could see her wonderful creation. The internet is so cool, connecting people from all over the world who would not normally meet.

Hi Frieda

I love your quilts so I recently bought your book. I love it. It was my dad's birthday and he loves gladiolus's so I decided to make him a quilt in your style. I just uploaded the photo of the finished quilt plus photo's of the process on my blog. I hope you like to take a look. I do want to thank you for your inspiration. I love nature, especially plants and bright colors so your work is right up my alley.

thanks

Cobi
Creative minds are rarely tidy
http://paddestoelengek.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

What a great blog! Thanks for the suggestion to visit.

Print this page