Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home at last

I am so happy to be home. I have literally been on the road since early September, it is all a happy blur and now I am in my jammies drinking coffee and sitting at my own computer. YEA

I had a fantastic week long trip through Ohio, teaching classes for some great quilt groups. The Quisessential Quilters of Columbus, Memory (merry) Makers of Hudson and the KISS, keep it simple stitchers, of Copley. Very fun woman out there in Ohio and beautiful scenery.

My husband flew into Akron and we drove the rest of the way to Scranton PA for a baby shower for our son and daughter –in-law. It was a fantastic trip.

Me and the girls.

IMG_0720

Gretchen, my niece, me, Megan and baby Thor and Amelia.

1 comment:

Phyl said...

We were so glad to have you here in Ohio. My yellow flowers are almost all quilted. Soon I can put on the flower heads and do the background quilting. I learned so much. Thank you!

Print this page