Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Quilt Show

I have recently been in Boulder CO, filming for the Quilting Show with Ricky Timms and Alex Anderson. What a fun and relaxed set they run. I had a fun time filming my episode with them, which will air in the spring. I will let you know the dates as it approaches, but here are a few pictures to entice you to watch.

IMG_2997

Terri Hancock Mangat filmed the day before I did, here she is on the set with Alex.

IMG_3002

One of the producers Lilo, and the set with my quilts hanging.

IMG_2998

They have a live audience for the show, that is really nice.

IMG_3003

If any of you go to Ricky’s booth at any of the shows you know Justin. Here he is warming up the crowd before Alex interviews the senior editor of Better Homes and Garden’s Quilts and More, Jennifer Keltner standing in the back with Alex.

No comments:

Print this page