Friday, May 27, 2011

Last days of May specials

May is my birthday month! Since we can't all be together to celebrate my birthday, I am offering you a birthday gift. The trilliums are blooming this month, so with every order over $30 I will include free my Petite Trillums pattern with your order. This is the second pattern I ever created, and it is my VERY favorite of all my patterns. I hope you enjoy it, too.
I have three new patterns on the website - Field Poppies, Sister Trees and Star Lilies. Each is more delicious than the next. Please take a look and try one of these easy fused projects.
Fabrics specials
My fabric specials this month are Earth Brown and The Blues. Earth Brown is a rich chocolatey gradation from dark brown to light brown. The Blues are three different colors of blue in a six step gradation. Brown and Blue are always favorite color combinations. This month they will be $20 each a yard .
New Silk Fabric and 4mm Silk Ribbon
I am excited to announce that I have added two new items to the website. I am now offering 1/2 yards of silk charmeuse fabric 36" x 20" and 4mm silk ribbon in 10 yard lengths. The silk charmeuse is dyed in the same colors that are listed on my fabric page, but the colors are scattered randomly all over the silk. The silk ribbon is dyed in the same gradation manner as the cotton gradation on my fabric page.
I fuse the silk and use it all the time in my fused quilt projects. It is easy to fuse and adds wonderful luminosity to your work. The ribbon is perfect for embellishments and crazy quilting. I have used it in bobbin work as well. I know you will find a fun way to incorporate it into your designs.
New notions
Kretzer Dura-steel perfect grip scissors

My Schedule for the rest of 2011
June 2-4 - NC Quilt Symposium Raleigh, NC
June 8-12 Beach Cities Quilters Guild, Mission Viejo, CA
July 2-5 Sisters Outdoor Quilt show, Sisters OR
August 4-13 family trip
August 16-17 Kalamoze MI
August 22-23 and 27 Prairie Star Quilters, St Charles IL
September 8-10 Quilt Expo - 3 Machine Quilting classes and featured speaker
September 12-13 Calico Cutters, West Chester PA
September 13 Brandywine Valley Quilters - lecture
October 8-10 Springfield Quilt Guild, Springfield IL
November 1-6 IQA Festival of Quilts Houston -booth and teaching
November 17 Pride of the Prairie Quilt Guild- Plainfield IL
Tell a friend
I hope you will take a moment and share my newsletter with one of your quilting friends. As always, I appreciate your business.
Keep creating wonderful work.

No comments:

Print this page