Friday, September 17, 2010

More Festival of Quilts UK

I’ve been so busy getting ready to go on the road I hardly have time to do anything else. But I really want to share more of the photos I took in Birmingham.

IMG_0136 IMG_0137

Susan Shie had a solo exhibit. It is always fun to see her work in person. She is doing some new political work. Very interesting.

IMG_0158 IMG_0159

And I always love to see what Philapa Naylor is up to. Her machine quilting is amazing.

On another note, I just found out our booth number in Houston. Booth #434 – ArtFabrik/FrieStyle,  I hope you will stop in and say hello. Laura and I will have lots of new fabric and patterns and all kinds of things we can’t travel with, like silk ribbon thread and decorative rotary blades and lots of silk and my new favorite thing silk and cotton blend fabric. This stuff is scrumptious, I love it!

colorful F&L

Frieda and Laura modeling our turbans of hand dyed fabric.

1 comment:

Laura Wasilowski said...

We look quite fetching in our turbans. Hope we don't scare the customers away!

Print this page