Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great time with all the relatives at the house for Thanksgiving. Here are a few shots of everyone. I hope you all had a great time too. I am waiting now for my Christmas presents to myself to arrive.  A new work table from Tracy’s Tables and a new sewing machine from Tin Lizzie. I will post pictures when they arrive.

IMG_3246 Lars, Wrigley and my mom

IMG_3250 Mom and my brother in law Scott cooking

IMG_3288 Dinner out in the city at Hugo Frogs, after seeing an amazing play “The Million Dollar Quartet”

IMG_3283The new and the old. Wrigley the princess baby and George the grumpy old man.

2 comments:

Laura Wasilowski said...

Hope George and Wrigley got along. Looks like everyone else did!

Leslie said...

It looks like your family had a wonderful time together, even the dogs! Happy Holidays to you.

Print this page