Monday, October 12, 2009

Houston here we come!

IMG_3078

Laura and I leave for Houston tomorrow we will be in booth #438 ARTFABRIK/FRIESTYLE please stop by and see us. We will have lots of little quilts for sale, like the brand new “Jack in the Woods” 12” x 12”, as well as lots of gorgeous hand dyed fabrics, threads, patterns and patterns with kits made up with our gorgeous hand dyed fabrics! We will also have beautiful 1/2 yards of silk and a new product 48 - 5” precut squares of our hand dyed fabrics. So much to choose from and so little time. IMG_3082

We will be looking for you! See you there.

6 comments:

Jackie Russell said...

I have your booth number written down so I can stop by and say Hi.

Ali Honey said...

No you won't unfortunately ( I wish )as I am in NZ. Do love the simplicity and off set placement on that little quilt.
Enjoy your time away.

QuiltingCyclist said...

Frieda,
Wishing you safe travel. I will be there on Friday. Know you are teaching all day. Maybe I will get to tell you hello.
Had lunch with Julie Rushing today. Were your ears burning?

SewCalGal said...

This quilt is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Have fun in Houston. Can't wait to hear your insights.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hasta manana baby!

Ela said...

This quilt is beautiful!!!!

Print this page