Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dancing Trees

Here is another class I will be teaching in Des Moines in October, we will use deckle rotary blades to create the unique look to these dancing leaves. Students will use my hand dyed fabric, so the colors will  be rich, warm and very  inviting. I have lots of deckle blades for students to try, so there is no need to rush out and buy one. Of course you will fall in love with the texture that these blades give to the fabric and will want to add them to your stash of great tools.

IMG_0619

I know you will Dance out of this class full of ideas and inspiration.anderson_detail_dancingtree

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Delightful design, colors, fabrics and quilting. I love it.

Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Print this page