Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quilting Arts Table runner


I got this email a few days ago, so I thought I would post a picture of the Leafing Out Table Runner. If you go to QA website I think you can down load the directions for it. It is all raw edged fused. I have washed it over and over again and it holds up excellent!!!

Hi Frieda,
Is there a picture of the Leafing Out table runner anywhere? I downloaded the pattern from quilting arts. It looks fantastic and I sure would like to see a picture of it. Otherwise it will be quite a mystery quilt.
I noticed your email address quilting goddess. Well, about 10 years ago, I went to see an orthopedist about my bad knees. His office was so fun. Lots of crazy pictures and fun humor. So when I filled out my occupation on my intake form, I wrote down domestic goddess. I presumed the docs never really read those forms. Well he took my file off the outside of the door and started laughing really hard. He walked in and said, "Let me shake your hand,
I've never been in the company of a domestic goddess before." It was fun and memorable, but I never put it on a form again.
From one goddess to another,
Kristi

2 comments:

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

My daughter Christy has 2 horses, so she goes by the name "barn goddess"!
There may be lots of Goddesses out there!

Deanna said...

I cannot find the link on the Quilting Arts website to download the pattern... can you post it?

Thanks.

Print this page