Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finn's Fabrics

Finn's Fabrics in Barrington IL is going out of business. Everything is 70% off. This store was always a treasure trove of fabulous fabrics. If a bit over priced you could still get the most gorgeous fabrics, wools, silks etc, plus trims and buttons. It was always a place I went to find the unusual. Dyllis the owner has had some health issues and is finally closing the doors. On Saturday several friends and I went to see what could be found that must go home with us. I managed to find quite a bit. If you live in the area it is well worth a stop in. The doors will be open the next two Saturday's from 10-4. I hope you make the trip.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

The thing I remember about that shop is all of the buttons, fabulous arty buttons.

pandoraing said...

It's pandora bracelets the same thrill as walking in a room pandora jewellery with stacked floor to ceiling designer cheap pandora canada shoes in your size. I have never pandora bracelets sale been lucky enough to experience this, but pandora charms I am a woman and I have my pandora bangles fantasies. In fact, entire television series have pandora necklaces been written about this. It was pandora beads called Sex in the City. And, yes, the sex part was pandora earrings great, but the shoes were what we really pandora sets wanted.

Print this page