Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finn's Fabrics

Finn's Fabrics in Barrington IL is going out of business. Everything is 70% off. This store was always a treasure trove of fabulous fabrics. If a bit over priced you could still get the most gorgeous fabrics, wools, silks etc, plus trims and buttons. It was always a place I went to find the unusual. Dyllis the owner has had some health issues and is finally closing the doors. On Saturday several friends and I went to see what could be found that must go home with us. I managed to find quite a bit. If you live in the area it is well worth a stop in. The doors will be open the next two Saturday's from 10-4. I hope you make the trip.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The thing I remember about that shop is all of the buttons, fabulous arty buttons.

Print this page