Friday, August 26, 2011

Labels on your quilts

I like to make sure that I have a good label on all my quilts. I print out my labels on to fused fabric. I leave the release paper on the fabric and cut the label to a crisp 8.5” x 11” and feed it through my ink jet printer. Then I remove the release paper and cut out the label with a decorative blade and fuse the label to the front side of the sleeve I put on the quilt.

I received from C&T in the mail today the new Quilt Label Collective. It contains 150 designs to customize, print and embellish your own labels.

I have an original label included in this DVD. You can get a copy of it for yourself here.

image

This is what my label looks like

 

2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Love the label you designed! Thanks for the link to the CD :)

Anonymous said...

Your label is great!!

Print this page