Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Art Quilts Fused Collage

Laura and I have produced another brilliant project with Nancy Zieman from Sewing with Nancy. The work book has just been released – you can order it from Nancy’s Notions. Or if you are going to the Madison Sewing Expo next week it will be available there too, in our booth #835.

Art Quilts- Fusible Collage

nnfl

 

DSCN0005

I’m ready for my close-up. Filming is always fun, you never know what will come out of your mouth, anyway I don’t.

IMG_0783Laura hates makeup.

IMG_0786

Working with Nancy is always a pleasure.

IMG_0790

Laura can hardly ever keep a straight face.

IMG_0623

The show will air this fall. I hope you all have Sewing with Nancy on your cable channels.

I can’t wait to hear what you think of the show.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking forward to it!! Thanks for the heads up and a behind the scenes look.

Julie Bagamary said...

Looking forward to seeing it.

Nienke said...

Please, export the programme to Europe ;-), we would love to see it.

Print this page