Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Show teaching

I will be teaching at a few shows starting in August.

Laura and I will once again be going to Birmingham UK for Festival of Quilts. We have such a great time there we just keep going back. This however may be our last trip. SOOOOO if you haven’t seen us there or taken our class be sure to sign up.

I will be teaching “Field Poppies”. I fun and easy fused quilt. The colors in this quilt are just gorgeous, so dramatic and rich. It is just yummy. I know you will love making it. Come on everyone come on over to the UK for a fun weekend. :) you won’t regret it.

IMG_1810

Sept 24-26, I will be at the Indian Summer Quilt show in Fargo ND. I am teaching a new Little landscape class, machine quilting and Laughing Leaves. All great classes. I will also be giving two lectures, one on machine quilting and one on my new book Fabric to Dye For.

October 14-16 , I will be at the Georgia Quilt show in Duluth GA teaching  Blooming Fun and Machine Quilting.

bloomingfunFrieda

And I will be teaching again in Houston at the IQA show. November 3-7

Wednesday November 3rd
Blue Trees 9-12
Machine Quilting 2-5

Friday November 5th
Machine Quilting 9-12

I hope that if you are near any of these venues you will think about taking one of my classes. We always have a great time and I would love to see you.

No comments:

Print this page