Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last week of the June special

Summer is here, the flowers are blooming, and it's time to be outside, not sitting in your sewing room. BUT when the mosquitoes and gnats drive you crazy and force you inside, you will want some new fabric and tools to play with. So, I am offering you a free gift in the month of June with orders of $20 or more. This special comes all the way from France. Bohin, a French company, makes a fantastic iron cleaner. This is one of my favorite "tools" because it keeps my iron shiny and clean, a must for fusers - but all quilters need to keep their iron surface clean. Once you get and use your iron cleaner, send me a review and I will post all the comments here on my blog.

IMG_0225

Coming in August is my appearance on the Quilt Show.com. The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims will offer free to my newsletter followers a week of viewing. Send this link off to a friend who may not be signed up so that they too can benefit from this great offer. There are so many wonderful episodes to watch on the Quilt Show.com that this is a great opportunity for everyone to check it out, if you haven't already done so.

I also want to give you a heads up on a quilting vacation coming up in 2011. Have you ever wanted to get away in the middle of the winter? Well, here is your chance. Judy Coates Perez and I will be going on a Mexican Riviera Cruise February 20-27. Why not come with us? We will have three great days at sea to socialize, make some new project, sew and have fun. Check it out here at http://www.sewmanyplaces.com.

No comments:

Print this page