Friday, July 15, 2011

Quilt Expo phone registration

Now is the time  for phone registration for Quilt Expo in Madison WI. Laura and I will be giving a presentation, as well as teaching and wo-manning our booth. If you have been wanting to take a free motion machine quilting class with me, now is your chance. I will be teaching it THREE times, count them one, two, three. I will be so hoarse from talking so much, that Laura will be mega thrilled because I won’t be able to talk back to her. Smile
EVENING EVENTS
The 2011 Quilt Expo will feature the following ticketed event.
IMG_0991Two Hot Fuser Chicks with Frieda Anderson & Laura Wasilowski
Join Chicago school of Fusers faculty members, Frieda and Laura, as they give you a preview of their recent creations. Along with tips on creating fused art quilts, tour the school campus and hear thrilling stories about the life of being a hot fuser chick. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll learn about the fine art of fusing, see beautiful quilts and be entertained along the way.

3 comments:

Laura Wasilowski said...

Can hardly wait until you lose your voice and I can get a word in edgewise!
It'll be fun!

Diane said...

So happy you and Laura will both be in Madison! I took a fusing class with you last year. This year I've signed up for fusing with Laura and free motion with you. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful venue in my home town.

Frieda Anderson said...

See you there.

Print this page