Monday, March 28, 2011

The last week of March specials on my website

FrieStyle Fabrics and Notions Newsletter March 2011

March Special


To me, March is the month of green. St Patrick's Day is in March and just recently I learned that I have a little Irish blood in me, so go GREEN. I always knew there was a reason why I liked green so much. This month’s special includes green. With every order in March I will send you a copy of my pattern for the quilt Shimmering Foliage. This is the quilt featured on the opening page of my website. The predominant color in this quilt is Frieda Green. So, for the month of March, Frieda Green and Grass Green gradations will be on sale @ $20 a yard on my website. I feel every project can use a touch of green, and I certainly think of Frieda Green as the perfect neutral! I will be traveling a lot the month of March, and I hope you will understand if it takes a week to ship some orders.

New Fabric Gradations


I have a new gradation this month - Earth Brown. I hope you will find time to look at this new gradation and maybe even send me a comment or two about them. I would love to hear from you. Perhaps you have an idea for a color gradation that I might try. Please blog or email me your ideas. And please, feel free to forward this newsletter on to a special quilting friend.

Spring Flowers


The Daffodils are starting to come up in the flower bed under my southwester facing window. My patterns Daffodils and Tulips will also be on sale this month for $6 each. If you have always wanted to make these patterns, now is your chance.

Grandma Status:


Our first grandchild was born last month, Micah Gillette Anderson, a healthy 8lb 13oz boy born to my son Lars and his wife Megan. I was so fortunate to be able to spend a week with them after the little guy arrived. He is, in my humble opinion, the most perfect baby ever :) And yes, he already has one quilt. I am sure there will be many more.

My schedule this month.


I will be teaching at the following venues in April and May. If you are close to any of these be sure and drop in and say hello

April 25-30 - AQS show Paducah, KY

May 18 NSQG - Milwaukee WI

Don't forget to stock up on these notions:


Chicago School of Fusing Pattern Works - FrieStyle/Art Fabrik Booth


I have been dying lots of new fabrics and threads. I have 4mm silk ribbon thread, velveteen, silk and cotton blends and lots and lots of silk fabric. Be sure and come by our booth this year at the AQS Show April 25-30, 2011 in Paducah, KY. See you there!

 

No comments:

Print this page