Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NC Quilt Symposium

May 29 through June 1 will be in Wilmington NC teaching at the NC Quilt Symposium
I will be teaching Laughing Leaves. This a great beginner design class. Everybody gets to use my gorgeous hand dyed fabric to create this one of a kind leaf quilt.
And Trumpeting Spring. Students make either Daffodils or Tulips. I have hardly been in my garden this spring and I'll bet some of you are the same. I just barely got it cleared out of last years old leaves. My lavendar didn't survive any tips from any one?
If you haven't already signed up for classes this show looks like it is going to be a lot of fun and we will have some nice early summer weather. I will be bringing flip flops. I think I'm also going to meet up with an old high school friend I haven't seen in 20 years. That should be fun, I have to remember to bring pictures of the kids etc.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My lavender didn't survive either, but my violas and chamomile managed to reseed themselves.

Print this page