Monday, August 23, 2010

Where I will be teaching in September

I love teaching. It is always so much fun to see what my students will do with the ideas that I share with them.

September 9-11 I will be teaching at the Madison Quilt Expo in Madison WI.

I will be teaching two machine quilting class. Thursday and Friday from 1-4 p.m. Frieda’s Fun Fast Free Motion Machine Quilting. We will learn how to do our own free form designs without marking the quilt sandwich. We will discuss needles, thread and of our sewing tool – the sewing machine. We will discuss handling a large quilt on a domestic machine. EVERYONE will come away from this class a better machine quilter.

image0 ME, ME, ME, Twisty Triangles and Stars

Top-2.bmp Feather Hearts, Hearts and Veins, Leaves and Flowers

Top-5 Frieda’s Flowers

Just some of the designs we will learn. I hope you can join us.

No comments:

Print this page