Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Specials

I leave for England on August 16th. I hope you will check out my Summer Special before I go. I won’t fill any orders once I am on the road.

Summer is in full swing, particularly in my back yard. My garden is in full bloom, but the mosquitoes are keeping me from working out there, so I am busy cleaning and reorganizing my shelves. My Summer Special for the rest of August will be a free fat quarter yard of fabric with every $20 order. The color you get may be yummy sunny yellows, petal pinks, grassy greens or sparkling sky blues - something that you will want to use right away! I've also reduced the price on these patterns -Petite Sunflowers and Pumpkins - are on sale until they are gone at $3 each. They would make the perfect gift for the holidays for those special quilt buddies.

Sew Many Places Cruise 2011

I want to give you a second heads up on a quilting vacation coming in 2011. In case you ever want to get away in the middle of the winter, here is your chance. Judy Coates Perez and I will be going on a Mexican Riviera Cruise February 20-27. Why not come with us? We will have three great days at sea to socialize, make some new projects, sew and have fun. Check it out here at http://www.sewmanyplaces.com.

Don't forget to stock up on these notions this summer:

Wonderunder

Decorative blades

Rayon Thread

The Quilt Show

Coming August 30th is my appearance on the Quilt Show.com. The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims will offer free to my newsletter followers a week of viewing.  Make sure I have your email and send this email off to a friend who may not be signed up so that they too can benefit from this great offer too. Email me at frieda@friestyle.com .There are so many wonderful episodes to watch on the Quilt Show.com that this is a great opportunity for everyone to check it out, if you haven't already done so. Included in the viewing will be directions on how to make a postcard size landscape quilt from the leftover scraps of my project on the program.

Chicago School of Fusing Pattern Works - Art Fabrik/FrieStyle Booth

Be sure and come by our booth #B4 at the The Festival of Quilts 2010 in Birmingham UK August 19-22. Laura and I I will have hand dyed fabrics, cotton and silk, patterns with kits, hand dyed thread and many extra things that don't fit on the website. See you there!

My Teaching Schedule for the rest of 2010

I will be teaching around the country for the rest of this year please join me at one of my venues. Please check out where I will be and sign up for a class.

Thank you. frieda@friestyle.com

http://www.friestyle.blogspot.com
http://www.friestyle.com

No comments:

Print this page