Saturday, February 20, 2010

February March Special - Self Threading needles

February and March are the months to finish up new projects.What are you working on this month? Maybe you need a little splash of color to jazz up that special project. My newest product can add that little something extra to make your project sizzle.

The newest product at FrieStyle is a package of 48 x 5" precut hand dyed squares. The 48 x 5" squares equal one yard of fabric, only you get so many more color choices! Perfect for those of you who do lots of applique. Choose from seven different color combinations: yellows/oranges, oranges/reds, red/purples, blues, greens, rainbow multi-stripe, and blackened rainbow multi-stripe. (blackened multi-stripe is the rainbow colors with black added to enrich to a the deeper color)
With every order this month over $25, I will also send you my favorite self-threading needles. They come in a package of five needles and are a $5.00 value. What are you waiting for? Finish - or start - those projects with a little zippidy do da today.!

Happy Be-lated Valentine's from me to you.


Frieda Anderson

FrieStyle Fabrics and Notions
To use self threading needles. I pull all my threads to the front  of my quilt project and  make a regular square knot. Once I have them all tied off -
I hook them over the top of a self threading needle, pulling both threads through the top where there is a slit.
 I then bury them back in to the body of my quilt. It is slick and easy and no little knots on the back of my work.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vivika said...

I've had trouble with the self threading needle shredding the threads... how do you keep that from happening?

Print this page