Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Nana B and here are the rules
Ok, I have been tagged to say 7 things about me that are not widely known. That's hard for me cause I tell anybody anything they want to know. So here goes, first I am supposed to list the rules: THE RULES: 1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. 2. Post THE RULES on your blog. 3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 people and link to them. 5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1. I exercise everyday, either by walking or by riding my inside machine.
2. I hate liver, except pate.
3. I was born in Corinth, MS a very small town that I have never returned to.
4. I wanted to name my first born son Leif, but he was named Zachary instead. I thought it would be too hard on him.
5. I make up words.
6. I like clutter, putting things away means I can't see them and I don't know where there are, or more importantly I forget about them.
7. I collect Disneykins. I am not a big Disney fan, but I love these little figures.

These are some of my favorite blogs.
Judy Coates Perez, she does fun and fascinating things with paint and ink.
Wanda Hansen shows us such great quilt projects.
Emily Parsons because of her great ideas about knitting and quilting.
Melody Johnson because of her great gift of sharing.
Tommy Fitzsimmons I love her sense of style and her work.
Anne Lullie for her gorgeous fabric.
and Shirley Goodwin for her wonderful fabrics and her wonderful self.

No comments:

Print this page