Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where is it?

Staying organized is definitely one of my biggest challenges.

Having lots of draws and shelves helps me with that challenge.

I wish I had even more table and shelf space, but the ones that I do have let me be creative instead of looking for my tools.

I know where all the things I need to work with are and I can easily have what I need right at my fingertips.

Being organized is one of the key elements to letting my right brain take over and create!
Where is it?

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh...you just had to go and show your wonderful room and table...love it!!

Stella said...

Wonderful studio! I'm jealous of your skinny ruler drawer - mine just hang from nails on the wall which is convenient but takes up wall space that could be used for far better things! I also appreciate that you follow the "no scrap is too small" approach to fusible products!

Diane J. Evans said...

I always love your videos, Frieda -- you have such a relaxed way of sharing ideas and teaching new tricks. You gently inspire me to try new things -- thank you.

Diane

Print this page